Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Project life week 10 and 11

I had my computer being worked on last week so I'm posting 2 weeks on this one. I'm still missing a couple pictures :(





Laci working on homework. I feel like its all we do when home.

I love taking pictures of my little Sleeping Beauty.

She came home from my parents asleep clutching the sun catcher she made it story hour at the library. I just thought it was so sweet she was holding on to it while she slept. She's very proud of it. Makes me sad she is old enough to make crafts.

Ella found her new great love today- "icy drinks" as she calls them. The smallest size at Sheetz was 24 oz and she sucked every bit of that icy blue goodness down. I was concerned because the name of the flavor had Mountain Dew in it. I guess it wasn't as caffeinated as Dew thank God!!!
This week has been particularly rough. I feel like I haven't gotten any sleep and Ella has been difficult as well, clingy and cranky and restless at night. I was cleaning up after making 2 lasagnas-one for this night and one to freeze. I didn't get finished cooking til 9 which is when we finally ate! As I was trying to clean a little of my mess through pregnancy induced sciatic nerve pain I turn and see a toboganned Ella trying to put tiny flakes of parsley back in the bottle she had just thrown everywhere. I suppose I should be glad she was trying to clean it up.... I wanted to cry out of exhaustion but saw that hat and her fruitless attempts at cleaning and had to laugh so I grabbed the camera. My mother in law has a similar picture of Tony sitting in a pile of flour after dumping 2 bags out. I contend this is irrefutable proof her rotteness comes from him.
She is into wearing everyone elses clothes. This is my robe giant on her. It made me laugh. I think in this picture she is imitating Dracula.
Ella got new jammies. Silk pandas and she loves them. I thought she looked so cute but too much like a big girl :( she's growing by leaps and bounds every day.


This is the box to my Jim Shore nativity set. Or should I say was. She enjoys cramming herself into nooks and crannies. She's insane and cracks me up I never know what she's going to get into-literally.
Another icy drink. This time she chose orange cream to match her dress. I'm not sure why she doesnt' get brain freeze.
Pretty Laci.

Finally some nice weather! The girls were excited to ride their bikes and scooters though Ella wanted to ride everything of Laci's. Its going to be difficult this summer between her fighting for Laci's things and me bending over pushing her on toddler bikes with my pregnant belly and sore back...

Friday we took the girls to Chuck E. Cheese. Unfortunately I opted for Tony's small camera instead of my giant dslr for the occasion only to find the memory card was still in my computer's memory card slot i just discovered and that computer was in the shop. I took a couple with my phone which does not seem to want to link up with my computer so no Friday picture. We had a great time though. We took the kids to the mall because I forgot to bring Laci a change of clothes so she didn't have to wear her stupid school uniform. She picked a cute whirly skirt with sequins from Old Navy and a mermaid shirt and flip flops. So nice to see summery clothes!!! Ella ended up having to get an outfit too even though her gymbo outfit was adorable. She found a Hello Kitty tutu she had to have and a monkey shirt that she does not want to part with to be washed even. The girls had a great time at Chuck E. Cheese, I just wish we didn't have to drive an hour away to get to one!
Ella is really working hard on potty training. She has 2 stars because she kept going on her own without me even asking. Maybe this will not be as difficult as I thought!!! The potty book with the star chart has really been a great incentive! I just love her little baby hands in this picture so precious.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute that she got her icy drink to match her dress.

    ReplyDelete