Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Project life weeks 12 and 13

Week 13.
Im way behind and week 14 will have to wait til next week with 15. These loaded backwards so I'm just going with it. Blogspot layout isn't very forgiving as far as moving around pictures.

Saturday April 3rd-
We had our annual Egg Hunt at HMC! The girls always have such a great time! Ella was less timid this year and got a good many eggs she even won a big prize inside. Tony took Laci around, I'm going to get his pictures from him when he gets back later tonight and try to add them.


Good Friday April 2nd.

Laci and I went to an Easter play then came home to dye eggs with daddy. Laci had chosen monster eggs so we got some interesting creations this year!



Thursday April 1

We went over to the Porter's for our annual egg dying. Although,we didn't dye this year. Jenn didn't realize she had bought PAINTing eggs. Yikes! With glitter no less! We whipped out some trash bags and tore holes for makeshift smocks and all in all things went smoothly! Very surprising....



Wednesday March 31st - I had gone out to the car to get my camera because I didn't want to leave it in over night and apparently Ella followed me out. I came back onto the porch to see her with her little hands clasped saying over and over "I wish, I wish" as she gazed up at the stars. It was one of the sweetest moments.



Tuesday March 30- Ella went to the library for story hour and an Easter party. She made a basket and a bunny and had a little egg hunt. It was so cute to watch her during the story and song part. She wasn't shy at all.




Monday March 29- Ella trying on potential Easter dresses. This is the one she chose to see the Easter Bunny in, although she screamed when we got there. She insisted her tights were a scarf and wore them around the neck with dramatic flair.


Sunday March 28- I had really bad abdominal pains all day so laid on the couch and started to feel better in the evening so I wanted to do something with the girls since they had such a boring day. Daddy was at work so they had to entertain themselves all day! We made some Easter eggs. Ella really doesn't have the patience for it but does enjoy looking at them afterwards.


Saturday March 27 - Ella put on laci's school uniform tie and a sequined dance skirt and performed the "hula" for us. She loves dressing up lately!

Thursday March 25 - I wanted a picture of her cute outfit- she insisted on the hat before she would let me take the picture.
Friday March 26- She found the sash to my wedding dress and had me tie it onto her. She added the non matching shoes.


Ella taking her Bitty Twins on their first walk in their giant double stroller




Laci listening to the baby for the first time with our doppler. She was really excited.

3 comments:

  1. The doppler photo is precious. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got some GREAT pictures this past week. Enjoyed them all.

    How exciting to hear the baby!! Yes...

    ReplyDelete