Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Gingers Be Gone

I'm starting to worry about Ella and middle child syndrome.
Not only does she want to be considered a baby at times she also prefers to yell and cry to express nearly any emotion for pretty much any situation.

Most alarming are her "sister extermination" plans.

A few months ago she sat beside me on the couch watching tv quietly, when out of nowhere she says very quietly
"We're getting rid of the red heads"
(my oldest and youngest have red hair)

Yesterday between churn services she had crawled in bed with the baby and me for an afternoon nap. While I was stroking her hair trying to get her fidgety limbs to relax and stop flailing so I could rest as well, after a long silence she turns and says
"can we email Layla to Egyptians"



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment