Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Make Something Monday- the never going to end edition

I didn't post my Make Something Monday yesterday because in the process if it I had to go pick up Ella from her sleepover. We were at Walmart far longer than I thought doing things like test driving bikes and shopping cart jousting .








But here is an on going Make Something Monday.







My sister and I are painting a princess mural on Ella's wall. It started out as me just doing princesses but I felt they looked a bit odd hanging out on a blank wall so I asked her to add scenery. She started a tree and is on her way to add a castle in the distance, stream and cobble stone path.

When this wall is done Ella has demanded a Rapunzel and Flynn scene and Laci a pixie hollow... Going to be painting for quite some time.::


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment