Friday, January 18, 2013

Insta Friday - January 11-17

This week included Ella's birthday. Can't believe she is 5 already : (




1.Opening some presents
2. Headed out to Chuck E Cheese with her Just Like Me American Girl Doll Izzy (my nickname for Ella and she named her doll after herself)
3. More presents
4. Pretty Birthday eating the birthday meal of her choosing - pizza.





Too pretty deserved a full shot not just collage <3





This was her birthday breakfast in bed. I made birthday cake flavored pancakes in a Disney princess waffle maker I borrowed from my mom as a surprise for the princess .




She asked for a castle cake so this is what I through together!




She liked it. But she's not much of a cake eater...crazy kid demands.




You better blow out the candles or ill do it for you!




I just love Layla's rotten grin as she eyes the cake and climbs on the island to lunge at for frosting!



Snuggling with daddy while she steals his phone.






Remnants of a tea party <3

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun and special birthday you made for your girl! My youngest turned 3 today and we also did ChuckECheese. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw did she? Happy birthday! 3 is a big birthday too! 3&5 are milestones to me. End Of an era kind of :(

      We are having her party with friends at the house this weekend. Should be interesting!

      Delete