Thursday, January 24, 2013

Instafriday- January 19-24




iPhone outtake of Ellie bellies fifth birthday glitter shoot.




Layla getting into the glitter action.




These are the kind of photos I find filling up my iPhone photo album daily. She likes to steal while I'm busy in the background




Laci sitting in glitter because you know, 2 glittery kids wasn't mess enough!




Sleeping UNDER her bed. Obviously not afraid of boogie monsters....




It's been single digits this week. Brrr. Ella being a bit dramatic about the cold on the way to dance!







Chocolate covered pretzel sticks and marshmallows for Ella's party! So much left to do today.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I would be dramatic about those temps too! Love the marshmallow pops and covered pretzels. Yum! Stopping by from Life Rearranged linkup.

    Nicole
    http://adventuresofasemperfifamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the pretzels and marshmallows were a hit since kids were grabbing by the fistful to take them with them when they left!

      Delete