Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hippy to hipster?


My previous post found me questioning how far to the hippy side of life my new awareness of toxins and the benefit of natural living had brought me. Today I pondered a new question:

Am I a bit hipster?

I sat down to eat my lunch with my husband and my oldest and youngest beastlings. As I waited for him to bring me my drink I surveiled the scene.

Here I sat in chipotle eating my free range chicken burrito as my oldest daughter drank organic chocolate milk wearing an amber necklace and ironic t shirt.


Nearby sat my youngest playing with the uber chic Sophie le giraffe wearing an owl hat.



Who am I?

http://www.sophiegiraffeusa.com/


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment