Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What big eyes you have

Laci is such a talker and she is a bit controlling, taking over conversations and situations here which means I don't get to really hear Ella and her thoughts much.

A couple week I had a rare opportunity where Laci was at a friends and I picked Ella up from her sleep over with her bestie- alone.

On the way home she indulged me in many tales. I asked her how the play date was and she informed it was fun of course and they had spent that day with her friend's granmother and that they went on a walk in the woods which she did not want to go on.

"well how did it go ?"

"turned out alright "

"oh yeah how so"

"you know, no snakes, no bears, no big bad wolves"

I love her and perspective.
No big bad wolves, what more could a girl ask for?





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment