Sunday, November 27, 2011

All of the above, Santa

Ella and her bestie spent the evening service at church conniving a plan that would end in her staying the night with said bestie.

It worked .

I couldn't find her anywhere and then our pastor shouted that she was going home with them.

The little turds waited until the mommies were busy and told unsuspecting Daddy, who was already busy trying to get our guest speaker back to his hotel that there was a sleep over-Knowing he wouldn't question it , just buckle up and drive off!

I found out from my older daughter that she had over heard the plot and it consisted of much tip toeing about and shoving Ella in the trunk. (they have already shoved Ella in the trunk, under the car seat benches, under coats...on previous missions)

Shortly after they drove away, victorious in sleep-over plotting victory, I got a text.

Ella was asked what she wants for Christmas. Her enthusiastic answer-
"All of the above!!!"
Where does she even learn that?

Asked to clarify "above what?" she answers -

" It means I want everything!"

Cue Veruca Salt...
"I want the world, I want the whole world. I want to lock it all up in my Pocket..."

Anyone need Christmas portraits? I could use the cash. Apparently I have more shopping to do...




The co-conspirators

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment